Spices and Flavour Mix Pouches
Spices & Flavour Mix Pouches
Consumers don’t want to have to mix and match spices every time they cook a meal. Instead, they want a convenient spice packaging design that provides them with all the ingredients they need for their recipes. Being able to deliver complete flavour combinations in a quick and easy way is so appealing and the demand in the market for exactly this is growing! That’s where CS Pouches can help. Our eco-friendly spices & flavour mix pouches provide consumers with easy-to-use products that are incredibly versatile and user-friendly. In addition to this, all of our pouches are BRCGS accredited to AA food and are ISO 9001 and ISO 14000 accredited.
For more information, get in touch today or read on to see how CS Pouches can help you with your spices and flavour mix pouches.
Designing Your Bespoke Spice Pouch Packaging
With CS Pouches, designing bespoke spices & flavour mix pouches couldn’t be easier. Thanks to our high-quality printing technology, you can create spices & flavour mix poouch packaging that perfectly reflects your brand goals. Everything we print is done by us, in-house, from the artwork to the final finishing and quality control. We’re a proud UK manufacturer and aim for a low carbon footprint in everything we do. We use non-toxic dry toners manufactured using solar power, helping you reduce costs and waste and adhere to your brand values while also rendering them safe for consumers.
It’s important to remember that when designing the packaging for your spices and flavour mix pouches, there are certain pieces of information that are required by law, to be included. To keep up-to-date with the latest legal requirements, visit the Government website by clicking here.
What Are the Benefits of Using a Spice Pouch?
At CS Pouches, we believe that pouches are the future of spice packaging. Here’s why:
- Lower cost: Regular spice jars imply high manufacturing costs and additional caps, inserts and lids. Spice pouches, by contrast, do not come with any of these overheads. Instead, we can print them for you en masse once you choose a design at ultra-low unit cost.
- Eco-friendly packaging: Our eco-friendly packaging requires up to three quarters less material than standard jars and bottles, and has a considerably lower carbon footprint Hard, inflexible packaging requires much more energy to product, transport and store as well as material to keep it fresh for the end-user.
- Resealable: Spice pouches can include a resealable zip. So, if consumers do not require the entire spice mix for a recipe, they can save it for another.
- Reusable: Consumers can also reuse spice pouches as many times as they like - perhaps for homemade spice mixes.
- Fully customisable: Lastly, spice pouches are infinitely customisable using CS Pouches’ advanced print technology.
Spice Pouches Vs Plastic Containers
There’s a substantial difference between plastic containers and spice pouches. Plastic containers require vast amounts of material to construct and imply higher distribution costs. Often, they contain wasted volume which means that the product cannot pack down tightly.
Pouches avoid these potential downsides. Our Spices & Flavour Mix Pouches are lightweight, use a fraction of the material of regular packaging, and are resealable, just like traditional spice jars.
To learn more about our packaging for spices and flavour mixes for your enterprise, get in touch with CS Pouches today. We’d love to help.