Our high definition digitally printed pouches are designed to fit your application perfectly.
Make your brand stand out with vibrant imagery or designs drawing consumers to pick your product.
A variety of options are available, including various sizes, materials, and opening/closing mechanisms.
As we are part of digital leader CS Labels, you can be sure that your stand-up pouch order is produced to a high specification and is delivered on time.
With our short-run presses, minimum order quantities are perfect to test the market reducing waste and savings costs.
Composition / Style
A doy style pouch has a raised domed bottom gusset. It suits lighter products where the pouch wouldn’t otherwise stand up.
A k-seal pouch has a gusset but is not domed. It has angled corners and a bottom seal and is most suited to heavier products.
A three-sided seal is flat without a gusset and sealed along three edges ready to be filled. Available in an array of materials with barrier films for food products (if required), these are often the most economic choice for pouches.
Need a re-sealable pouch? No problem! We can install zippers into our pouches allowing your customers to keep the pouch closed and fresh. Tear notches and euroslots are also standard features too.
Helping people buy with their eyes
Viewing windows to products are easily incorporated to allow people to see what they’re buying. These can be clear, opaque or tinted.
Pouch Features / Options
These are great for pouches requiring resealable openings. Zips provide repeated access to the product keeping the contents fresher for longer.
These are to assist the end-consumer in opening the pouches. Notches are pre-cut and give quick, lean, easy access to the pouch contents.
Windows are perfect to showcase the product inside the pouch. These can be any shape or size.
These holes are punched through the pouch to be hung on Eurohooks.
We can wake the point from the pouch corners. This is a great option especially for pouches that are being sent in the post.
- Brand delivery and Marketing opportunities can be delivered through high-definition digital print supporting brand recognition and great visual impressions for consumers
- They offer the lowest percentage of waste of almost all packaging materials
- Flexible packaging is widely converted into packaging for many diverse end-products. Bags, sacks, sachets, pouches, wrappers etc
- It offers a variety of re-closure and dispensing options
- Flexible packaging requires less energy to manufacture and to transport than most other forms of packaging. It also generates smaller quantities of greenhouse gases on its way to market
- High quality printing creates excellent shelf appeal and enables visibility of pack contents
- Food packs maintain freshness, extending the shelf life of any products, especially food
- Flexible packaging provides an efficient product to pack ratio, uses less energy and creates fewer emissions
- Flexible packaging materials are lightweight, easily transported and handled, easy to open, store and reseal
|95mm wide x 150mm Tall||20:20 gusset (40mm OBG)||50g||100ml|
|100mm wide x 160mm Tall||20:20 gusset (40mm OBG)|
|120mm wide x 180mm Tall||20:20 gusset (40mm OBG)|
|130mm wide x 190mm Tall||20:20 gusset (40mm OBG)|
|150mm wide x 200mm Tall||20:20 gusset (40mm OBG)|
|170mm wide x 216mm Tall||28:28 gusset (55mm OBG)|
|200mm wide x 214mm Tall||30:30 gusset (60mm OBG)|
OBG: Overall bag gusset
Approximate weight held (based on Red lentils)
Top of Pouch to Zip seal (approx. 40mm)
3 Sided Seal
|95mm wide x 150mm Tall||50g||100ml|
|100mm wide x 160mm Tall|
|120mm wide x 180mm Tall|
|130mm wide x 190mm Tall|
|150mm wide x 200mm Tall|
|170mm wide x 216mm Tall|
|200mm wide x 214mm Tall|
Any width can be produced with a maximum height of 214mm