Keeping beef jerky fresh and appetising requires the right packaging. That’s where our pouches can help. We create standup bags that not only keep jerky fresh but make it look great too. In addition to this, our biltong pouches ISO 9001 and ISO 14000 accredited as well as being BRCGS accredited to AA food. Enquire now to find out more about our pouches and the many advantages they offer.
Designing Your Bespoke Biltong Pouch Packaging
With our digital printing, designing and creating your bespoke biltong pouch packaging is easy. We use digital tools to tweak your designs, effectively eliminating the risk of human error. Furthermore, if there’s something that you don’t like about your packaging, you can change it on the go. Just tell us what you want to change and we will update our printing processes accordingly.
When packaging for your products, it’s imperative that you stay up-to-date with the latest legal requirements. To keep up to date with the latest legal packaging requirements, visit the Government website by clicking here.
What Are the Benefits of Using Pouches for Biltong?
Packaging beef jerky successfully is challenging. But our biltong pouch packaging offers a host of benefits that you’ll love.
- Tear notches: All our biltong pouches have tear notches that make them easy to open for consumers who want to consume beef jerky on the go. Tear notches allow the packaging to open cleanly.
- Resealable: Our jerky pouches can include a resealable zip. This allows consumers to extend the life of the product, keeping it fresh in the refrigerator once opened. Although, we’re sure that it’s too tasty not to finish!
- Windowed options: Windowed beef jerky packaging can make the product more appealing and encourage consumers to purchase on impulse.
- HD Print: Our advanced printing technology allows you to add specific imagery, allowing you to use stunning imagery of your product.
- High barrier films: We also make heavy use of high barrier films. This material provides oxygen, scent and moisture barrier function, preventing the jerky inside from spoiling or emitting fragrance before the consumer opens the product.
- Eco-friendly: Modern consumers are more concerned than ever before about the eco-friendliness of their packaging. We believe in minimising the use of beef jerky packaging wherever possible.
Pouches Vs Box Packaging
Stand up pouches are flexible packaging options that offer a host of advantages over traditional boxes. For starters, they take up much less space than traditional boxes. There is less unused volume and they easily pack down, whereas boxes typically don’t.
Furthermore, pouches don’t require additional lining or protection. Pouches come with all the barrier materials that they need pre-fabricated into their design. There is no need to add them afterwards, as is sometimes the case with boxes.
Boxes also struggle to maintain the freshness of the jerky during the time that it spends in the supply chain. They may not provide adequate barrier function, allowing moisture and oxygen to get in and react with the food. Again, food pouches correct this issue by using advanced materials.
So, are you interested in CS Pouches’ biltong packaging? For more information about biltong pouches or to speak to a representative, get in touch.