Business Statement – Coronavirus / COVID-19
Published 12 March 2020 11:30am
As the concern over Coronavirus / COVID-19 grows within the UK and beyond, the team at CS Labels would like to assure our customers of our current position. The business remains unaffected and continues to implement contingencies in response to the epidemic where appropriate including:
- Our policies relating to staff sickness have been reviewed and amended in line with Public Health guidelines. A new Infectious diseases policy has also been implemented. Currently there have been no complaints of ill health relating to the virus by staff or visitors.
- Increased hygiene – As a BRC accredited site, our stringent hygiene practices have always been, and will continue to be a priority. The team continues to follow guidelines and additional sanitisation supplies are available for use by all staff.
- Any customer manufacturing products related to supporting the prevention and treatment of the virus is being treated as a business priority, e.g. hand sanitiser, PPE clothing/equipment.
- We have increased stockholding to limit any impact on supply to our customers. Business contingency plans have been created in the event of supply chain failure.
- As a precautionary measure to limit risk to exposure, the business has limited customer and supplier appointments, business travel and attendance at highly populated events.
We understand that the situation is fast-evolving and will continue to support our customers where possible. If you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact your Account Manager or via firstname.lastname@example.org / 01902 365840.